Monday, August 6, 2012

Please bear with me as I am just getting this page started. Please share your finds, and along the way we can help each other! As a couponer, I am not a hoarder or shelf clearer.....please do not be one or become one! I am doing this to share great deals and finds with everyone. Here locally we are a small community and we know that our local stores are very crabby about keeping their shelve
s stock.....my plan...if you have to, leave atleast one item (if you can)! If your just starting out, please, feel free to ask questions...if I don't know the answer, I will find someone who does! Couponing is not as easy as Extreme Couponing makes it, so if your starting out, and you are getting frustrated.....don't quit...you will get there! I promise! Now please share this page with anyone that may be interested! I would love to see this page grow, here locally and across the nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment